This Is A PowerPoint
Estate Presentation. It Is 100%
Add Your Logo & Image, Use
Notebook, iPad, MAC,
Burn To CD/DVD, & For Printing Too.
The Secret To More Signed Listings Is Found By Giving Sellers Exactly What They Want!
Only Then Will You Get What You Want... The Listing!
What Does A Seller Want From You?
Trust... which is the feeling and confidence that you are the agent they can count on to sell their home.
Without trust... you simply will not get the listing.
Most times when you lose a listing, trust is the reason. Yes there are times when the other agent simply lied to the seller by suggesting their home was worth $30,000 more than market. But when that is not the reason for losing a listing, it always boils down to trust. You simply failed to establish trust within the mind of the seller.
How Do You Establish Trust?
By giving them the 'feeling' of security when it comes to what they want you to do for them when selling their home. Based upon the survey findings of a national real estate association sellers want their agents to help them in 6 specific areas.
Here's The 6 Areas of Expertise Sellers Expect From You!
(1) To find a buyer.
(2) To sell the home in a reasonable amount of time.
(3) To get top dollar for their home.
(4) To prepare the home for sale.
(5) To do the paperwork, inspections, and closing related issues.
(6) To negotiate and deal with buyer offers.
That's Exactly What This Listing Presentation Discusses!
Each of these 6 specific help requests is discussed in detail, providing the seller with the feeling of security required to trust you with their listing.
Be Smart... Simply Give Sellers What They Want!
By addressing these '6 specific help needs' of sellers in an organized & professional manner you will be giving sellers exactly what they require in order to make an informed decision to list with you.
It's Just Common Sense!
When you give the seller what the seller wants... you get what you want... the listing!
Discusses the top 6 'areas' a seller expects you to provide professional advice and service before agreeing to list.
1. Number of Pages: 49 ... large font size for easy viewing by seller.
2. Fully Editable: Drop in your name, logo, photo, edit content, add music, etc.
3. Larger View: Click on image above for larger view of the presentation.
4. Functionality: For use in print, online, iPad, notebook, etc.
5. Content: Is included. Please read below the video for content discussion.
6. Features: Upload to your website, email to clients, burn to CD/DVD for distribution.
7. Benefits: Puts you in total control of the listing appointment and home pricing.
Watch This Video For Presentation Discussion
You will add your photo, logo
and contact info to this presentation.